The award




So this is the fantastic award what I received today.
Actually (as I wrote it earlier) my family took the award for me, because I was (and I am still) performing in Manchester.

The ceremony took place in the Budapest State Circus, during intermission.
I got this beautiful art work, a statue (very heavy according to my mum and sis), and some money with it.
Plus this wonderful title!!!
I am super happy and very-very touched!

Like what else can I ask for more?
I am only 25,
doing a solo act and playing the lead character in one of the Cirque shows,
I got an award,
I have an amazingly supportive and loving family, including my amazing partner (who I love the most!),
my super friends (who are super entertaining, and very-very supportive, kind-hearted people),
I can see great things all around the world ...

So I guess I am super lucky!
And happy!!!

And probably at this moment the happiest guy on the Earth!!!
 

Car New Mode Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template