Where and when?


One of the most frequently asked question is:

-Where does to tour ("VAREKAI") go next?

-Honestly : I have no idea.

I only know the cities for the next calendar year, when I sign the contract.
So let's say I knew the cities for 2010. since the summer of 2009.
But since that almost everything has changed compaired to the names and the order of the cities in my contract.
That's the reason why they put it under the tour plan, that everything is subject to change.
And since I am on tour they really took advantage of that one little sentense.

Just to give you an example:
In my first contract we supposed to go to Hong Kong at the end of the Asia-Pacific tour, then they changed it toTaiwan, but finally we ended up starting our European tour earlier and we performed in Antwerp.
So nothing is really unpredictable!
Believe me!

I only know the cities until October 2010., but those are already on the official site of Cirque.
I don't know anything more, than that.




There is another big question, what I hate to answer, because I don't really have an answer for it, yet:

-When do you think you gonna leave "VAREKAI" and what are you planning to do after?

-I don't know how long will I perform in this show.
I can't tell.
There are a lot of things what my future depend on.
And what will I do?
God knows!
One day I wake up and I feel that I could do this for couple more years, some other times I am thinking that I would like to try myself in an other Cirque or non-Cirque show (so many nice work places to go).
And I also have days, when I really miss the "normal" life and I think I could study or do something completly different, becasue I already achieved (almost) everything in the circus world (I am working in the best place, playing the lead, won an award) what I wanted.
So I don't even know what do I want to do, and when I want it!

:)
 

Car New Mode Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template