Question about the effect of the show music on me


Jewelkitten asked me about the show music.
How much does it effect me, while I'm on stage during the show?


-Well first of all I have to tell you, that I honestly think that this show has one of the best music from all Cirque shows.
But this is just my personal opinion.
So because of that, it is quite nice to work in this show and it really helps a lot for me.


I'm quite lucky, because I have a quite slow, emotional song for my net act, what goes perfectly with the lyrical number and helps to send the message and all the emotions what my aerial number needs to project to the audience.


Of course it is quite repetative, because you hear the same songs, pretty much in the same order every night or sometimes twice a day, so I would lie if I would say that I get emotionally involved and touched every time, when I perform.


Most of the time the music is kind of a quideline for me.
Each note or each part of the song has a move (or movements) what goes with it.
But there are days, when I'm a bit more sensitive or more opened or easily influenced by music and it pushes me a bit more, helps me to push mysefl a bit.


For the rest of the show it also works as a helper, a guideline for me.
Some notes are cues for us, so we need to do certain things to them, and they also nicely underline the action on stage.


I found most of the songs catchy.


My favourite one is the one, what the musicians playing during the "Cloud" scene, called "Rain".
And I also like the song for my act, "Luna" (on the cd the title is "Vocea").







 

Car New Mode Copyright © 2008 D'Black by Ipiet's Blogger Template